This guide will teach you how to create a view and populate it with data modules.
- In Formant, in the upper-left corner, open the menu and click Settings.
- Go to Views and click Add View.
- Give your view a name and click Continue.
- Select which devices can use this view. You'll do this by choosing a tag which relates the view and the device. Once you've selected your devices, click Next.
For more information on tags, or if you haven't yet configured your device(s) with tags, see Configure access levels.
- Select which data streams you want to monitor in this view.
Once you've created your view, your next step is to populate it with modules to represent the data streams you care about.
To modify an existing view by navigating to that view and clicking the pencil icon in the upper-right corner. This will open the sidebar where you can rename the view.
You can add a new module by clicking View Settings >> Edit Layout >> Add Module.
You can also rearrange the layout of the modules in your view.
When you're finished modifying your view, click Save.
To learn more about specific views and modules, see the Views and modules section of our documentation center.
If you notice an issue with this page or need help, please reach out to us! Use the 'Did this page help you?' buttons below, or get in contact with our Customer Success team via the Intercom messenger in the bottom-right corner of this page, or at [email protected].
Updated about 1 month ago