This guide will teach you how to add an adapter to your Formant organization and apply it to your device.
Generally, you will want to reach out to us to get the adapter. You can reach us via the Intercom messenger in the bottom-right corner of this page, or by sending an email to [email protected].
- In Formant, in the upper-left corner, open the menu and click Settings.
- Go to Adapters and click Add Adapter.
- Configure your adapter as follows:
|Name||Give your adapter a name.|
|Exec command||Enter the execution command to start this adapter (typically |
- Click Upload Zip and upload the zip file containing your adapter to your Formant organization.
- In the Settings window, go to Devices and select the device to which you want to apply the adapter.
- Scroll down to Adapter Configuration and click Add Adapter.
- You'll see all adapters in your organization in the dropdown. Select the one you want to apply to this device, and then click the check icon.
If your adapter has configurable properties, you will be able to edit them after it has been added to the device.
- Immediately after Step 3, click the gear icon next to the adapter you just applied to your device.
- You will be able to configure any fields which are listed in the
config_schema.jsonfile in the zipped folder which you uploaded in Step 2.
Updated about 1 month ago