This guide will teach you how to add and configure an Analytics view to your device in Formant.
Get access to the Analytics view
Reach out to our Customer Success team to add the Analytics view functionality to your Formant organization. You can reach us through the Intercom messenger in the bottom-right corner of this page, or at [email protected].
- In Formant, in the upper-left corner, open the menu and select the device for which you want to view Analytics.
- In the header, click the right chevron >> Add View >> Analytics, or type Shift + D and select Analytics. This will add an Analytics view to your device.
- Click the pencil icon >> + (plus) icon to add an Analytics module. Select your data source:
- Task Reports: Select a task summary which contains the data you want to visualize.
- Streams: You can plot historical stream data for your device directly from Formant.
To visualize task summaries, you must first upload a task summary format and task summary to Formant via the Task Summary API. For more information, see Task summaries.
- In the new module, click the three dots >> Configure. You can configure the chart style, x-axis, y-axes, and time range groupings.
- In the lower-left corner, select the time range for your data.
Updated 3 months ago