This guide will teach you how to add and configure the 3D Scene module to your Views in Formant. Watch the video below, or follow the step-by-step guide.
- In Formant, in the upper-left corner, open the menu and select the device you'd like to view in a 3D Scene.
- In the header, either select the View where you'd like to add a 3D Scene, or add a new view.
- Click the pencil icon, and then click View Settings >> Edit Layout >> Add Module. Scroll down to Scene and click Add.
- (Optional) Give your module a custom name.
- Click Save to add the module to your View without configuring, or click Open Configuration.
You can find a full reference guide for all 3D Scene properties and configuration in 3D Scene configuration.
- Select the device you'd like to teleoperate, click its name, and then click Teleop device.
- In the bottom-right corner, click the three dots, and then click Configure device.
- Under either the Primary View or one of the Sidebar Views, click the dropdown arrow and select Scene. Click the pencil icon next to the View where you've selected the Scene module to configure it.
Updated 6 months ago